Welcome to Rowan Class
A very warm welcome to Grange Primary School. The information on this page is designed to help you prepare your child for starting school in September 2020.
At Grange Primary School we greatly value the importance of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) in providing a secure foundation for future learning and development and to ensure that each child has a happy and positive start to their school life. It is our aim to:
- Give each child a happy and positive start to their school life, in which they can establish a solid foundation for a love of learning.
- Enable each child to develop socially, physically, intellectually and emotionally.
- Encourage children to develop independence within a secure and friendly atmosphere.
- Support children in building relationships through the development of social skills such as cooperation and sharing.
- Work alongside parents to meet each child’s individual needs to ensure they reach their full potential.
Parent’s guide to Reception: Your child’s reception year
Our classrooms and environment: Photo book to follow
Meet our team: EYFS Staff
The 2020/2021 curriculum can be found here: EYFS curriculum overview
The development statements and early learning goals can be found here: Development matters in EYFS
We can’t wait to meet you, if you have any questions, please contact the school office on 01743 462984.